Earlier in the week I presented at a WinAdmins virtual user group session. At the bottom of this post you can watch the recording.
The session covered the below topics:
- Introduction to CI/CD pipeline, i.e. what it means with practical explanations
- A walk through on the YAML structure/syntax of GitHub Actions
- Demonstrate on how to use Actions by uploading content to Azure Blob storage
- Demonstrate a self hosted runner
- Demonstrate how to deploy a PowerShell module to: the PowerShell Gallery, create a new GitHub release, a shared folder within my home lab (which failed because I messed with the runner’s service log-on credential) and to a self hosted NuGet feed (which also failed, thanks demo gods)